Some Holiday Reconstruction & Upcycling

Reclaim Your Shoes!
It's cheaper and better than buying new ones
I cut the toes off these red ankle-tie ballet flats and added the fabric flowers. These are faux leather so it was easy to cut into them. Now I'm day dreaming about warm weather gardening.








I bought these at a Goodwill during my recent trip to Denver. When we travel we try to stock up on clothes from thrift and consignment stores (the shopping here is scarse to say the least). I wasn't so into the brown flower already attached so I pulled that off and added some fun and fancy wool puff balls. Much more fun.


Fancy Feather Ornamentation





My friend Roxie made me a wonderful barrette with my chicken's feathers (a big thank you to Aunt Agatha)! I love it!




















No comments: